Fixed Income & Currency | Capital & Derivatives Market Growth | OTC Clearing & Regulation
Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEx) and AsiaRisk are proud to present the RMB FIC Market Strategy Forum, where market leaders will discuss the latest trends in the RMB fixed income and currency markets, global regulatory policy and OTC clearing.
RMB FIC Market Strategy Forum
22 May 2014
Four Seasons Hotel, Hong Kong
The ongoing internationalization of the renmimbi presents a once-in-a-generation opportunity for global financial markets. Hong Kong's advantaged position as the major off-shore RMB hub has fostered breakthroughs in product development and risk management practices. Developments in the international regulatory environment, including the mandating of central counterparty clearing of OTC derivatives are having a transformational impact on sectors of the industry. HKEx plays a vital role in market innovation with its commitment to develop multi-asset class trading and clearing solutions. Focusing on the RMB fixed income and currency market, HKEx will introduce new product initiatives and continue to develop OTC Clearing services to provide market players with a spectrum of effective investment and risk management solutions.
Global Agenda - Development of HKEX's Role and its RMB Fixed Income and Currency Strategy
At the RMB FIC Market Strategy Forum, HKEx and Asia Risk are delighted to lead a distinguished line-up of market leaders representing a cross section of the industry to examine the latest regulatory developments, industry initiatives and opportunities for product innovation.
Stay ahead of the pack and attend this conference to:
- Keynote address by HKEx Chief Executive Charles Li
- Learn first-hand from Ananda Radhakrishnan, Director, Division of Clearing and Risk, CFTC about the latest global regulatory developments and their impact on Asia
- Gain insights into the risks and opportunities presented by rising RMB FX volatility
- Discuss the development of a robust RMB fixed income market in Hong Kong
- Understand how Hong Kong will position itself as an off-shore RMB trading hub in the face of intensifying competition
- Consider innovation in RMB FIC products in light of RMB internationalization
- Find out about the latest developments in OTC Derivatives clearing and Client clearing in Hong Kong
- And much more...View the latest programme here